We are recruiting primary teachers for September 2018!
“Transforming life chances for children through educational excellence”
Salisbury Plain Academies wish to appoint a number of outstanding teachers, to join the Academy teams from September 2018. You will be an enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner who believes in the power of teaching to inspire children to succeed.
The ideal candidates will have experience of establishing successful learning relationships and be committed to high expectations with a no excuses approach.
Teaching positions will be open throughout the Trust, in the Early Years, KS1 and KS2. Leadership pathways will be available for teachers keen to progress to the next stage of their career. Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers would be most welcome. NQTs will be strongly supported. There will also be the potential for subject specialist roles which may be part time.
SPA is in an exciting phase of development. A growing Multi-Academy Trust which currently includes St Michael’s CE Primary School, Durrington All Saints CE Infant School, Bulford CE Primary School and Avon Valley College, but with new schools joining too.
We are looking for teachers who are already great, but who are ambitious to be greater! You must:
- have high expectations of every child and every adult and demonstrate a relentless pursuit for the best possible outcomes for all
- instil in your classes an eagerness to learn and promote resilience in all learners
- aspire to be the best of teachers
- be reflective and well researched practitioners who keep abreast of the local and national agendas for education
- have a strong commitment to professional development
- would welcome becoming part of a local network of schools, where your career ambitions can be facilitated.
Visits to the Trust are welcome and a selection of open events will be available.
Please register your interest with our recruitment team. We will then contact you with more information. Send your name, contact e mail and phone details, and the posts you may be interested in (ie full time teacher Eyfs/KS1 or KS2, part time subject specialist/Science etc) to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Interview Dates: Wb 19th March and 26th March 2018
Start Date: September 2018
‘Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.’ William Butler Yeats